Wolf Tooth Encase System Handlebar Storage Sleeves
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Easily carry everything you need for trailside repair, in a secure out-of-the-way location with the EnCase™ System. The engineered design and rubber material of the sleeves keeps everything securely in place, prevents the multi-tools from rattling, and protects the multi-tools from dirt and moisture while still being simple to remove without tools. Extra space was created in the bar plugs to store a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link for support on the trail.
Vibration-damping material and snug fit prevents rattling
Durable precision-machined aluminum end caps
Custom fit rubber flap can be trimmed to fit in smaller diameter bars
Bonus storage space—fits a presta-to-schrader adapter and valve core or a master link (both sold separately EnCase System Extras)
Included Drop Bar Fit Kit to customize fit for larger-diameter road handlebars
- Fits most mountain handlebars and road handlebars when combined with the storage sleeve. Does not fit ergonomic-style road bars with extra bends in the drops.
- Works with both carbon and aluminum handlebars.
- Minimum internal bar diameter is 17.5mm.
- Two storage sleeves are included in this kit.
- Known incompatible handlebars: Syntace Vector, Diety Skywire, Jones H-Bar Loop SG 2.5, Chromag BZA
IMPORTANT! Do not force the sleeves in the handlebars. They should slide in with one finger. If the sleeve binds at all during installation - trim or double check to make sure the tool is oriented correctly.
Material: EPDM rubber, 6061-T6 aluminum
Made in the USA