SealSkinz Waterproof Extreme Cold Weather Cycle Split Finger Glove
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
|Small Black/Grey||Medium Black/Grey||Large Black/Grey||Extra-Large Black/Grey||XXL Black/Grey|
Reliable protection in any weather
A heavy duty, lobster claw-style waterproof cycling glove. Packed with Climashield for protection when riding in extremely cold conditions.
Warmth and waterproof protection when you need it most. The Waterproof Extreme Cold Weather Gloves make riding in the coldest and wettest conditions comfortable and warm. From snowy trail rides to blustery commutes, this waterproof yet incredibly warm and breathable glove is no match for whatever gets thrown at you -- especially if it’s snow and rain.
There are so many not-so-good things that can happen when you have cold and wet hands -- blisters, numb fingers, and even frostbite. The Waterproof Extreme Cold Weather Cycle Split Finger Gloves are rugged, 100% waterproof, and insulated to keep you protected, dry, and warm.
- Waterproof - three layer construction for warmth, durability and waterproofing
- Insulated - Climashield insulation provides excellent thermal protection and breathability
- Enhanced control - Zero liner movement provides excellent control
- Visibility - reflective material for visibility in low light conditions
- Control - split fingers for added grip, control and insulation
- Warmth and comfort - extended cuff provides added coverage and insulation
- Outer: Outer: 48% Polyester, 27% Polyurethane, 18% Nylon, 4% Elastane, 3% Rubber
- Membrane: 100% Polyurethane
- Inner: Lining: 100% Polyester
Climashield insulation utilises Aquaban technology to keep you warm in wet conditions. The lining repels and sheds water expediting the drying process. Body heat remains trapped inside, maintaning wamrth whilst body moisture exits the insulation for ultimate breathability, preventing a clammy feel
The perfect barrier between you and the most challenging wet weather. Our products are developed in such a way as to give 100% waterproof protection whilst being incredibly breathable and dexterous. Add in varying layers of insulation means we can offer waterproof products for all climates.
Gloves & Mittens
|Gloves & Mittens||XS||S||M||L||XL||XXL|
|Mens & Unisex||5 - 6||7 - 8||9||10||11||12|
*Size is in inches.
To ensure you purchase the perfect fit glove for you, please follow these simple steps:
Relax your dominant hand and measure with a tape measure around the knuckles (excluding the thumb) in inches (your left if you are left handed and your right if you are right handed)
The size that you measure in inches, is your glove size, so if you measure 9 inches, you will need a medium glove.
Please remember that if the gloves are too tight on your hands they may make your hands feel cold, so if in doubt go up a size!