Bike Stud Concave Tip Studs - for Bike Tires
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
The most affordable concave studs on the market! For tires with pre-formed pockets, our concave-tip studs offer great traction and excellent value. The carbide tip grabs by the sharp cylinder edge, working like fingernails for your tires. They are durable, and when properly installed and seated they will stay in your tires with minimal losses.
- Available in packs of 25, 50, 100, 250, 500
- Aluminum body, Tungsten carbide tip,
- Weight: 0.30 g per stud
- Works in any bike tires with pre-formed pockets (not for traditional tires without pockets meant for studs). We have yet to find a pocketed tire that these don't fit.
- Great for fat bike tires
- Compatible replacements for most factory-studded tires, including commuters, mountain bikes, and fat bikes.
- Stud insertion tool available separately