A flexible, do-it-all storage option, the Roll-Top Bag keeps your gear secure and protected from the elements. It is large enough to stash a jacket or food for a long ride, yet streamlined enough to stay out of the way of legs while riding. The hook and loop strap allows you to easily remove the bag once you reach your destination
1.1L capacity for storage of phones, wallets, food, extra layers, or other gear
Seam-sealed material and roll-top design protect contents from water and road grit
Hook and Loop, silicon-backed strap keeps bag securely in place
Durable abrasion-resistant construction of PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon Multiple mounting options – under saddle or to any B-RAD base (sold separately)
Bag and Strap includes:
bag and silicon backed strap for mounting to the saddle rails or directly to frame tubes.
- Can be mounted directly to any tube on a bike with just the strap
- With the Mounting Plate, it can be mounted to any B-RAD base for the ultimate in organized, secure on-bike storage.
- When mounted on the underside of downtube check clearances before riding
- When mounting hard items in bag (like a multi-tool), be sure that there is some padding between that hard item and any external hard surface like a saddle rail or the B-RAD mounting plate. Rubbing between two hard surfaces/edges/corners with grit mixed in will eventually wear through the bag.
- This bag is not classified as waterproof (dunkable), but it is extremely water and weather resistant.
Weight 76g without the adapter plate
Dimensions 6.5 in x 9 in x 4 in
Capacity 1.1 liters
Materials Waterproof PVC backed 420D ripstop nylon with sealed seams, Duraflex buckle, 2" wide silicone-backed strap
Included Mounting hardware
Made in the USA