RockShox Bluto RCT3 Solo Air A5 26", 120mm
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
The iconic RockShox chassis got the fat treatment by reengineering it to meet the unique needs of fat tires and wheels. Everything from crown, to arch, to axle has been optimized to tackle the increased torsional loads of its wide stanceFull read...
- low speed compression
- 3 position compression (Open/Platform/Lock) damper adjustment
- Solo Air lets you add air to your forks through a single Schrader valve filling both the positive and negative air spring chambers simultaneously
- Fast Black coating on the upper tubes provides improved durability and decreased friction
- Rapid Recovery allows the fork to recovery faster between consecutive bumps letting the wheel track the ground with greater precision
- Sag Gradients are printed right on the fork's upper tubes making perfect suspension setup easy and accurate
- Air Guides - starting pressures noted on the back of the fork help you set up your suspension in seconds instead of minutes
- Axle to Crown Length: 511mm (100mm travel)
- Brake Type: Post Mount 160
- Crown Race: 40
- Offset: 51mm
- Front Axle: 15 x 150mm Thru Axle
- Lockout Switch: Crown
- S.H.I.S. Stem Clamp Diameter: 28.6
- Steerer Type: Tapered
- Steerer Tube Length: 265mm
- Positive Spring: Air
- Negative Spring: Air
- Travel: choose; 100mm, or 120mm
- Wheel Size: 26"
- Stanchion Diameter: 32mm
- External Adjustments: Low Speed Compression Damping, Lockout Threshold, Rebound Damping
- Maximum Tire Width: 116mm
- Weight: 1,818g.
- Color: Gloss Black