We will be getting some by the end of the first week of December. Contact us to reserve yours.
Inspired By The Northwoods
Introducing the Mastodon LTD Northwoods Edition. Dressed in Camouflage and Blaze Orange to honor our home state of Wisconsin, the Mastodon LTD Northwoods edition features all of the same technologies found within our Mastodon pro EXT 120mm.
Limited to just 100 units in the US and 50 in the EU
- 34mm stanchions, Reverse Arch Design, and Hexlock axle combined together result in ultimate stiffness
- Fits up to 26x5.15" or 27.5x4.5" tires
- Originally developed for the Dorado down-hill fork, the Dorado Air Spring offers ultimate sensitivity featuring a self-equalizing negative air spring. When inflating the fork both the positive and negative air chambers are filled simultaneously equalizing the pressures to create an incredibly supple feel
- IVA (Incremental Volume Adjust) volume adjuster allows customized ramp-up for specific conditions. Move self-contained spacers up or down to change your positive air chambers volume without losing parts
- MC² damper provides a range of blow-off thresholds to satisfy any requirement with separate high-speed and low-speed adjustments
- 120mm to 140mm internally adjustable travel in 10mm increments (travel spacers included)
- All-temperature perfomance ensures your fork will work well in both the coldest of winters and the hottest of summers
- E-MTB Certified
All directions of the Manufacturer or Retailer must be followed when using any product purchased through Borealis Bikes Canada. Specifically, bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic to ensure correct assembly. Borealis Bikes Canada will not be responsible for damage or injury caused by improper assembly of products purchased through our website or other website (Amazon, Craig's List, e-Bay, Google, BikeExchange, etc.) or if directions and instructions for proper use are not followed. You may not qualify for any applicable Manufacturer or Retailer warranty if you do not follow their policies for assembly and use. Please consult the Manufacturer or Retailer’s policies prior to assembly and use of your product.