Lauf Grit SL (Gravel and CX Fork)
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
|12mm Thru Axle||15mm Thru Axle|
Secured & Safe Checkout :
All Lauf forks are special order
The Lauf Grit SL is the state of the art gravel suspension fork. It significantly improves handling and makes the ride more comfortable with out of this world small bump performance. All this in a lightweight package, requiring zero-maintenance - with 5 year warranty. With the Grit SL you’ll want to hop on an adventure more than ever. This is the same fork as the True Grit gravel bike.
- Weight: 850g (1.87lbs)
- Travel: 30mm (1.18")
- Wheels: 700c and 27.5"
- Tire clearance: Up to 700x45c and 27.5x2.1"
- Rake: 47mm*
- A-C: 411mm* (with 6mm of sag accounted for)
- Axle: 12x100mm and 15x100mm versions
- Steerer: Tapered. Integrated crown race 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" with 45° flare (Bearing with 36° flare included)
- Brake mounts: Grit uses Flatmounts that are adapted for 20mm larger discs than standard Flatmounts. In order to use a 160mm disc, you should use a brake setup intended for 140mm discs (as we believe 140mm is too small for gravel/CX we pushed things up to 160mm minimum). If you have flatmount brakes you simply flip your (standard/included) brake adapter to the 140mm setting to work with 160mm discs. If you have postmount brakes you buy the 140mm version of the Flatmount to Postmount adapter in order to use 160mm discs.
- Min. rotor: 160mm.
- Max rider weight: 110kg (243lbs)
Do you have everything to mount the Lauf Grit SL?
Does your bike have post-mount brakes? Make sure to get an adapter.
TRP Brakes post mount to flat mount adaptor (take the 140mm version for 160mm rotor)
Shimano post mount to flat mount adaptor (take the 140mm front version for 160mm rotor)
Lauf Grit SL Package Includes
- Lauf Grit SL suspension fork
- 12mm or 15mm Lauf through-axle
- Bearing with 36°flare