PRE-ORDER, DELIVERY APRIL/MAY 2020, PROMO FOR PRE-ORDER PRICING IS 250$ INSTEAD OF 270$ REGULAR PRICE
Introducing the Revolutionary Stem that is designed to reduce arm, wrist, and shoulder discomfort. Adjustable, Compact, and built to last. The Ultimate Upgrade™. Based on our proven, patented Active Suspension Technology used in the successful Kinekt seatpost, the stem was developed to reduce high frequency on any surface.
Features will include:
- 18mm of travel for comfort and control.
- Adjustable spring rate and preload to suit needs of individual riders.
- Compatible with a wide range of handlebars. (May require shim)
- Comparable in weight to Specialized future shock unit!
- Significantly lighter than suspension fork.
- Available in 7 or 30 degree rise options.
Why is the Kinekt™ Suspension Stem the Ultimate Upgrade™?
The surfaces we ride on are never smooth and perfect, they are uneven, rough. This causes all those high-frequency vibrations to be transferred by the bike into the rider. This is the #1 cause of rider upper body discomfort and fatigue based on studies.
- The number one cause of rider discomfort is Hand/Arm Numbness both during and after a ride. (Over 637 of 990 complaints)
- In a recent study from scientists at the University of the West of England showed that 25% of respondents attributed their discomfort to uneven road surfaces.
- Their study concluded that in one hour of cycling, the rider is exposed to vibration comparable to that of a tractor operator during half a day of field work.
- Is has also been shown in studies that increased vibration can lead to a deceased power and force production.
- More studies has shown that stress levels in cyclists can rise by 14% by vibration caused by uneven terrain.
- Excessive vibration in upper body can cause lack of control and decreased vision for riders.