Gemini Titan 2500 OLED Lights 2020
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
This is the model year 2020
The Titan 2500 OLED brings the same features from our flagship Titan 4000 OLED to a lower price point. Powering the Titan 2500 OLED is a brand new 30Wh 2-Cell Battery achieving 2 hours of runtime at maximum power.
The Titan's design ethos was inspired by endurance desert racing – to pack power in a minimalist profile. A low and wide footprint optimizes airflow over the aluminum chassis enabling for rapid cooling. With so much power available on tap, it's hard to grasp why you'd need anything more than this.
The Titan 2500 OLED features a high-contrast OLED display that provides live runtime remaining, battery information, and light modes.
- 2500 Lumens
- 30Wh 2-Cell Battery
- Wireless Remote
- OLED Display
- Recommended for Enduro and Downhill usage where precise line of sight is key
- Same features as the flagship 4000 OLED but at a lower price point
- Updated model now features a high contrast OLED display which shows mode functions and live countdown for available run time
- Also updated is the 30Wh battery which can now charge other devices via a USB port if needed and also features a power level display
- 6 Cree LED bulbs housed in a durable aluminum and high strength polycarbon casing
- Light modes easily changed using wireless remote
- 3 light modes: low, medium, high
- Includes: storage case, charger, wireless remote, handlebar mount, and silicone mounting o-rings
|Battery||30Wh 2-Cell Battery|
|Weight||130g Titan Light Head
190g 2-Cell Battery
|Modes||Low / Med / High / Flash
All programmable to ten brightness levels
|Material||Hard Anodized Aluminum|
|Safety||LED Thermal Protection
Low Battery Warning
|In the Box||Titan Light Head
30Wh 2-Cell Battery
USB Charger 10W
USB Charging Cable
Built-in Handlebar Mount
|Med||1250||4 hours 30 mins|
Factory default modes Low-Med-High can be adjusted to any of the ten brightness levels on-the-fly.
A high contrast OLED display that provides live runtime remaining, battery information, and light modes.
30Wh 2-Cell Battery
Up to 22 hours on a single charge. Two hours at the maximum 2500 lumens.
Onboard fuel gauge shows remaining battery charge.
*60Wh 4-Cell Battery pictured
Keep your hands on your grips. Pair your remote to more than one Gemini Light and operate them simultaneously – handlebar and helmet combo. #OneRemote
*2020 Light models cannot be paired with 2019 and older models.
Charge your other USB Devices
Use the battery to charge your phone or other device via the USB-C port. Additional phone charging cable necessary.
Maximize your trail vision with a low-profile, center mounted design that's out of your way.