DVO Beryl Boost 27.5
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
- Simplicity and performance featuring all the buttery smooth properties of the Diamond with a condensed feature package and price
- 3 position low speed compression, rebound, internal 3 position Off The Top (negative coil sping) adjustment, air spring
- 140,150, 160, and 170mm travel options using internal spacers. Set to 170mm travel out of the box
- 1-piece magnesium cast lower legs with fender mount with 35mm 7000 series aluminum upper tubes
- 15x110mm thru-axle dropouts, 74mm post-mount disc brake only
- Wheel: 27.5" (650b)
- Steerer (stem/race): tapered (28.6/40)
- Travel: 170mm
- Spring Type: air
- Damping: bladder
- Adjustability: rebound, compression
- Brake Mount: disc only (PM-160)
- Dropout: 15x110mm "Boost" Thru Axle
- Axle-Crown: 565mm
- Weight: 2,100g.
- Color: black
Forks are built to order. Delivery, 6-15 business days.
All directions of the Manufacturer or Retailer must be followed when using any product purchased through Borealis Bikes Canada. Specifically, bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic to ensure correct assembly. Borealis Bikes Canada will not be responsible for damage or injury caused by improper assembly of products purchased through our website or other website (Amazon, Craig's List, e-Bay, Google, BikeExchange, etc.) or if directions and instructions for proper use are not followed. You may not qualify for any applicable Manufacturer or Retailer warranty if you do not follow their policies for assembly and use. Please consult the Manufacturer or Retailer’s policies prior to assembly and use of your product.