DMR Vault Lacon Edition Flat Pedal
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Freeride legend; Andreu Lacondeguy has been flying the DMR Vaults for a while now. To celebrate his Red Bull Rampage victory we offered him a signature colourway, the LACON pedal. The Lacon DMR Vault pedal is a tuneable MTB flat pedal designed specifically for riders who want a bigger platform. Equally at home on an all mountain or downhill setups, the DMR Vault pedal offers great stability and grip for the bumpiest of trails
• OIL SLICK FINISH
• LARGE – 105mm x 105mm
• LIGHT – 430g per pair
• SLIM – 17mm concave foot bed
• LOW PROFILE – For great clearance
• BIG PLATFORM – For the biggest jumps
• TOUGH – Extruded 6061 Aluminium and 4140 CroMo Steel axles
• TUNEABLE – 11 pins per LACON pedal. Flip the pins to fine-tune the grip
• SERVICEABLE – High load DU bush and cartridge bearing
• Extruded and CNC Machined Aluminium body
• 4140 CroMo plated axle
• 105mm x 105mm Platform area
• 17mm Concave
• 22 replaceable FlipPins
• 430g per pair of DMR Lacon pedals.
• 85kg rider weight limit.
NB Torque setting at the Axle to Crank, for all the DMR Bikes pedal range, is 40 - 55Nm.
These DMR Lacon pedals have a:
• LOW PROFILE – For Great Clearance.
• BIG PLATFORM – For the biggest jumps.
• OIL SLICK FINISH.
Price is for a pair.