Should be in for shipping by end of June/early July
Go full tilt with the completely redesigned ANVL Tilt pedal featuring their Arched Radius Concavity (ARC) design and oversized 105mm length and width platform. This creates a perfect footbed that grips like no other pedal. The bulletproof internals feature two oversized bearings and an inboard DU bushing to keep things rolling smoothly. The Tilt is 100% CNC'd that gives it a crisp clean look that is extremely durable and doesn't care if you rock shoes with sticky rubber or not.
- 6061 extruded and CNC machined aluminum platform
- Large platform size with a grippy concave shape for control and comfort
- No raised areas near the bearing that can cause the foot to sit unevenly
- Three sealed cartridge bearings and a DU bushing per pedal
- 10 replaceable hex stud traction pins per side
- Spindle: CrMo
- Size: 9/16"
- Weight: 379g.
- Bearing type: Stainless Steel Sealed Cartridge w/ Bushings
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Axle Material: Steel
- Intended Use: MTB
- 17mm thick
- 2mm concavity
- 105mm x 105mm platform