ANVL Tilt V3 Alloy Pedal
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Shipping calculated at checkout.
Go full tilt with the completely redesigned ANVL Tilt pedal featuring their Arched Radius Concavity (ARC) design and oversized 105mm length and width platform. This creates a perfect footbed that grips like no other pedal. The bulletproof internals feature two oversized bearings and an inboard DU bushing to keep things rolling smoothly. The Tilt is 100% CNC'd that gives it a crisp clean look that is extremely durable and doesn't care if you rock shoes with sticky rubber or not.
- 6061 extruded and CNC machined aluminum platform
- Large platform size with a grippy concave shape for control and comfort
- No raised areas near the bearing that can cause the foot to sit unevenly
- Three sealed cartridge bearings and a DU bushing per pedal
- 10 replaceable hex stud traction pins per side
- Spindle: CrMo
- Size: 9/16"
- Weight: 379g.
- Bearing type: Stainless Steel Sealed Cartridge w/ Bushings
- Body Material: Aluminum
- Axle Material: Steel
- Intended Use: MTB
- 17mm thick
- 2mm concavity
- 105mm x 105mm platform
- Price is for a pair