Bike Stud Hex Tip Studs - for Bike Tires
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sold out
- Sale price
- Unit price
Our newest offering, the hex tip stud offers a 35% wider tip than the flat or standard concave styles. With a thin wall hollow design, it has two gripping edges per bite. The larger diameter offers more surface contact than regular studs, without the additional weight of wider XL/Ultra studs. Intended for riders primarily on snow and ice.
- Available in packs of 25, 50, 100, 250, 500
- Aluminum body, Tungsten carbide tip, 0.4 g per stud
- 35% wider than flat or standard concave tips
- 22% lighter than XL studs
- Works in any bike tires with pre-formed pockets (not for traditional tires without pockets meant for studs). We have yet to find a pocketed tire these dont' fit.
- Great for fat bike tires
- Compatible replacements for most factory-studded tires, including commuters, mountain bikes, and fat bikes.
- Stud Insertion Tool available separately