Magicshine Monteer 6500S Zeus MTB Light
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Here is a review: https://www.bikeradar.com/reviews/accessories/lights/front-lights/magicshine-monteer-6500-light-review/
A combined influential lamp for the most aggressive night challenge. MONTEER 6500S is going to cover everything on your way and be your best adventure companion. Can be used as a high-end USB-C PD fast charging & discharging power bank for emergency use.
- 6500 lumens max of verified output, 3x CREE XHP 50.2 LEDs and 2x CREE XM-L2 LEDs
- Flood light – 4000 lumens max; Spot light – 2600 lumens max
- 10,000mAh battery, USB Type-C charging and discharging
- 100 – 50 – 25 – 10% and Flash modes
- 1.5 to 2 hour runtime on max brightness, full beam mode
- Garmin base, aluminum alloy out front style handlebar mount
- Waterproof: IPX5
- Extreme powerful 6500 tested lumens for the most challenging night adventure.
- Equipped with high efficiency lens to provide a smooth transition from the spot beam to the flood beam.
- Smart heating control system with unique fin shape design, ensure high cooling performance.
- Strengthened 7.2V 10000mAh strong battery pack with latest 5000 mAh 21700 battery cells and USB-C PD charging & discharging function.
- Multiple modes selection that is suitable for downhill ,MTB, trail crossing, enduro and backcountry.
- Straightforward operation with one button on the lamp head.
- Versatile and secure mounting methods on helmet and bike satisfy different illumination requirement.
- CNC machined aluminum with IPX 5 waterproof rate that suitable for various weather conditions.
- Easy-to-read battery indicator both on the lamp head and battery pack.
- Available for 31.8mm, 35mm handlebars.
MONTEER 6500S x 1
MJ-6118 battery pack x 1
Aluminum Handlebar mount x 1
USB-C cable x 1
3mm hex x 1
User Manual x 1
Length: 2.83 in/ 72mm
Width: 1.65 in / 42mm
Height: 1.73 in / 44mm
Weight: 5.08 oz/ 144g (NOT Including battery)
4 X 21700 Li-ion battery 7.2v 10,000mAh (Included)
Latest Magicshine mountain bike light, the Monteer 6500 is MTB headlight designed for the most serious mountain biking enthusiasts, downhill racers and those who want nothing less than professional grade lighting system that can outshine the landing light on a passenger airliner.
A max actual output of 6500 lumens is cranked out by 3x CREE XHP 50.2 and 2x XM-L2 LEDs. Like the Eagle series MTB headlights, Monteer 6500 is designed with multiple beam patterns modes, the XHP50.2 will put out a max of 5000 lumens of flood light, while the bottom row of XM-L2s shoots into the distance with up to 1500 lumens.
Six cell battery pack uses super high capacity 18650 cells for a 10500 mAh total. 100% 50% 25% and 10% are offered 4 constants with 1 flash mode, all usable on each of the spot, flood and combo beam patterns. Burn time ranges from 1.2H to 82H depending on modes. To maximize heat dissipating potential, light housing has been redesigned with hard anodized aluminum which covers almost the entire light body. Please note Monteer 6500 is designed for downhill descent at moderate to high speeds, some throttling may occur if airflow is inadequate or ambient temperature is high.
Media Reviews on Monteer 6500 by Michael Welch,Singletracks——
“A beast of a light, fantastic beam pattern that illuminates even further down the trail.”
“Magicshine’s newly released Monteer 6500 is a beast of a light. I’ve historically taken lumen claims from this company with a healthy grain of salt, but the Monteer may very well be 6500 lumens. Besides being insanely bright, the light comes with a quick-release handlebar mount that uses the same insert-and-turn system as some Garmin devices. It was the only mount that required a Hex key to attach, but once you put in on it won’t budge no matter how rough the trails get.
The Monteer MTB headlight has five LEDs, and three provide a flood light while the other two throw a spotlight further down the trail. You can choose to run the light in spot mode, flood mode, or both, and each setting has four different brightness levels. With all five LEDs burning on high, you’ll see everything in front of you for up to an hour and a half. On the lowest setting, you’ll get 650 lumens of output and a runtime approaching 15 hours.”
Media Reviews on Monteer 6500 by Das Mountainbike Magzin—
“In Sachen Lichtausbeute steht die Magicshine der Lupine kaum nach. Auch sie leuchtet sehr weit und bildet einen breiten Lichtkegel. Ohne den extrem hellen Spot in der Mitte vor dem Fahrer fällt die Ausleuchtung etwas homogener aus, als bei der Alpha.”
“In terms of luminous performance, there are barely any difference between Magicshine and Lupine. The light shines very far and forms a well rounded cone of light. Without causing any visual hotspots for the rider. The beam pattern is somewhat more homogeneous than the Lupine Alpha.”