Fatbiking adventurers know that inspiration matters, and a ride (or bike) is only as good as the idea that created it. The expedition-ready Flume capitalizes on all the sweetness of the Crestone, but does so in lightweight, 6000-series aluminum. Up mountains, down glaciers and across deserts, the Flume is ready for action.
There are all kinds of alloy fat bikes on the market, but none with the Flume’s purebred heritage. The custom tubeset mates ideal, high-performance geometry with competition-ready spec. But if pedaling across our blue planet is more your speed, the Flume will speed you through.
- The Flume is built on an alloy frame that draws on all our experience in making fat bikes at a much lower price
- All aluminum frame with careful attention to finish details
- Borealis unique geometry for the best ride experience
- Reduced stand over height
- chainstay and seatstay protectors
- seatpost collar
- rear axle and derailleur hanger
- rear spacing 197mm
- Complete headset and compression plug or star nut
- Front axle
Please see geometry charts for sizing details. All sales are final, no returns. All frames are covered by a 5 year warranty and crash replacement program. If frame size or color is not listed it is out of stock.