Borealis Crestone Carbon Frame and Fork Midnight Blue medium
- Borealis Bikes Canada
- Regular price
- Sale price
- Unit price
Contact us for color and size availability.
There are places in this world ordinary bikes can’t take you. And when every ounce counts, when every pedal stroke drives you further into the wild, get there on the Borealis Crestone. The lightest and toughest carbon fat bike on the market lets you follow northern lights deep into a Wisconsin winter as part of the 42K Solstice Chase, or pack it up for a blitz across the tundra – the Crestone is the premier choice for fat biking fun.
As fat biking differentiates itself, carbon rigs are a way to outdistance your fellow riders – both at the trailhead and when deep in the bush where no trails exist. The Crestone is the elite choice.
A frameset is a frame with a fork/front suspension.
- The Crestone is a closed mold, carbon fiber bike frame that represents the most advanced geometry for fat bikes
- New impact and fatigue standards to match the demands of riders who might ride a fat bike more aggressively
- Totally new frame design developed to be more durable and thrilling to ride, while maintaining an aesthetic becoming of a high performance product
- Weighs in at 150 grams less than the Echo
- Designed with reduced stand over height, top tube drops by one half inch
- Available as frame only or as a frameset which includes a fork
- chainstay and seatstay protectors
- seatpost collar
- rear axle and derailleur hanger
- rear spacing 197mm
- Complete headset and compression plug or star nut
- Front axle
Please see geometry charts for sizing details. All sales are final, no returns. All frames are covered by a 5 year warranty and crash replacement program. If frame size or color is not listed it is out of stock.
All directions of the Manufacturer or Retailer must be followed when using any product purchased through Borealis Bikes Canada. Specifically, bikes must be assembled by a qualified bike mechanic to ensure correct assembly. Borealis Bikes Canada will not be responsible for damage or injury caused by improper assembly of products purchased through our website or other website (Amazon, Craig's List, e-Bay, Google, BikeExchange, etc.) or if directions and instructions for proper use are not followed. You may not qualify for any applicable Manufacturer or Retailer warranty if you do not follow their policies for assembly and use. Please consult the Manufacturer or Retailer’s policies prior to assembly and use of your product.